WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
"I felt so angry at the UCSB massacre and the sexism we’re blind to everyday so I drew about my opinions on sexism to channel my rage."
Reblogging this again because…. Well just look at it
Sponsored Giveaway by Spreepicky! Aaaa I’m so excited!!
- Must be following me and spreepicky on Tumblr. (We will check!)
- You can follow Spreepicky on Facebook and Instagram if you have an accounts on these sites!
- You can reblog as much as you want, but please keep in mind that Tumblr might not show your entries if you reblog it more than once.
- Likes will be ignored.
- No giveaway blogs.
- Don’t remove the text.
- Will be shipping worldwide.
- Ask box must be open. The winner has to reply within 48 hours or I will choose another winner.
- The giveaway will end on 26 June 2014.
- The winner will be picked by random.org number generator.
Good luck everyone~! (◡ω◡✿)
Just watch it.
THIS IS IMPORTANT
It breaks my heart that the indiegogo campaign isn’t even halfway funded. I’m totally chipping in!!
the oil industry would be soooo very upset. this is really rad tho
I was not expecting that!
I don’t think anyone was expecting that!
IT GOT BETTER
((I can’t even… LOL XD I love this post even more every time I see it!))
A Harvard Woman Figured Out How To 3D Print Makeup From Any Home Computer, And The Demo Is Mindblowing
Grace Choi was at Harvard Business School when she decided to disrupt the beauty industry. She did a little research and realized that beauty brands create and then majorly mark up their products by mixing lots of colors.
Choi created her own mini home 3D printer, Mink, that will retail for $300 and allow anyone to print makeup by ripping the color code off color photos on the internet. It hooks up to a computer, just like a normal printer. [x]
this is it folks. the future is here, and apparently it is going to look goddamn beautiful.
BLESS THIS FUCKING WOMAN THO.